Monday, August 1, 2011

Custom Die Sneak Peek - Boudoir Collection

Hi everyone! Guess what?! My newest custom die that I designed with Accucut arrived, and I could not resist playing with it and making this cover for a new mini album. And I couldn't resist sharing it with you today.

It's Parisian inspired, and I'm calling this die collection Boudoir. It's meant to recreate an aristocratic French lady's private sitting room. The set includes an album page, a vanity, a three-legged stool, a small hat with hat stand that sit on the vanity, and then a shoe and large hat and hat stand as additional accessory pieces for the album. I thought this one would be fun to embellish with pearls, trims, feathers, flowers and laces. I am dying to know what you think!

This set is not yet available for purchase, but I plan to list it when I finish my mini. But first, back to finishing up my dress form mini.





And here's a video so you can get a better look. Let me know if you have any questions and again thank you so much for your encouragement!

4 comments:

Marie W said...

Wow!! I so absolutely love it Amy!! Will you be selling any kits of these? Would love to buy one as well as a few more of your sets. =)

MyTeddyboo said...

Thank you Marie. Yes, I will be posting kits of my new die in a week or two when I finish up the full mini. Thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Anonymous said...

hi Amy I wondered do you post overseas? I am in Australia and wondered what it would cost to purchase one of your gorgeous die cut mini kits, thanks so much

MyTeddyboo said...

Linda, thank you so much. Yes, you can purchase the kit with US shipping and then I will send you an invoice for the international postage to Australia. It will be about $10 USD more, but I will check it first before I send the invoice.