Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Altered Check Organizer to Die Cut Keeper




I altered this check organizer from Staples for a special friend so that she can use it as a die cut keeper. She just loves die cuts! I used the Tim Holtz kraft resist papers as they are soft and  flexible, which was great for working with this organizer which needs to bend, fold and expand. Super fun and functional project! To decorate the top of the organizer, I used flowers and leaves from I Am Roses, Prima bling and some polka dot bloomer trim. I hope my friend likes it.

Thank you so much Juiliana (www.youtube.com/ILuvVintageScrap) for helping me pick out the trim.

Here are some photos:


3 comments:

Cathie Rigby said...

Very nice idea-would love to give one like this to a friend. Thanks for sharing. I love your mini albums-if you ever need more ladies on your design team let me know-I would love to promote your albums on my next crafting cruise. TFS-Cathie

www.creativecutter.org
Rcathierigby@aol.com

MyTeddyboo said...

Cathie, your support and interest mean the world to me! Thank you so much!

Holly said...

Amy, what a fabulous idea! I know a certain Secret Squirrel that may receive one of these...Thanks so much for sharing and I'm glad I found your blog!