Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Craft Studio Update


Work on my new craft studio is coming along. Trim has all been painted out white from a honey stain, shelving and storage grids have been hung, purging and organizing continue. I will be sooooooooo super excited to move into my new room this weekend. I'm working on flower storage, and this is what I came up with. I'm storing some of my lovely flowers and petals from I Am Roses using the Sterlite storage boxes for 12x12s along with a drawer organizer from The Container Store. Don't they look yummy?! I haven't worked with this solution yet, but I think I'm going to like pulling out the Sterlites and looking them over to select the flowers to use for each project. I went with a cream, white, pink, black color scheme for the first drawer, since that is a favorite color combination of mine. Now to decide the color combos for the other drawers....


No comments: