Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Mini

Here are photos of my most recent project — a hot air balloon mini album with a Paris theme. For the mini album cuts, I used a die that I created through Accucut's custom die service. I just LOVE hot air balloons, and I created this die because it is very versatile and I can get a lot of use from it. I can use it for Paris-themed projects, steampunk, baby, travel, kids, summer, Websters' pages waiting for santa, etc. The paper collection is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found. I had a blast making this mini, and I even used my sewing machine to stitch the balloon panels together. It turned out super cute! You can also see a video of this mini on my YouTube channel. I'm working on my next mini with my hot air balloon album die featuring Graphic 45's Wizard of Oz paper collection.

Thank you Bona at keeponscrappin for introducing to me to this fantastic and fun custom die service. And thank you Accucut for offering the service!

For more information about purchasing the hot air balloon die cuts used in this mini, click here.











3 comments:

oohlalavintagetreasures said...

This is a gorgeous Mini Album I love all the Shabby Chic pretties that you used on it.

Jerzey Girl said...

This album is beautiful...Love it all...Gorgous!!! TFS!!

Marie LeJeune said...

Love your hot air balloon. Just ordered this set to make an album for mys sisters babys shower for Triplets!I have an awesome idea for this book.