I Am Roses. I cut the pocket from black chipboard and embellished it with chipboard pieces from the paper collection, a doily, lace and some tiny box pleated trim from Melissa Frances. I also used some Michaels goodies on my project including the little bat (isn't he cute?), bows from ribbon with a harlequin pattern and a spray with black feathers and orange glittered balls.
For the flowers, I used these selections from I Am Roses:
- 25 Mixed Brown Daisy Flowers
- 50 Mixed Black and White Puffy Paper Flowers
- 50 Black Paper Flowers
- 50 Tangerine Small Semi Open Rosebuds
I Am Roses is giving away an incredible prize package for those who participate in the hop. Check it out!
Can you believe it??!!
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win this lovely package:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "A Haunting We Will Go" Blog Post.
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Oct. 31st 11:59am PST.
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog. As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Next up on the hop is the incredible Elsa from justafewdesigns.blogspot.com.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
*(Please leave a comment on Patricia's video on YouTube)
*(Yvonne will reference Arlene to start from the beginning)