- I’m so crafty, I put diamond dust in my coffee.
- I’m so crafty, I embellish my pets.
- I’m so crafty, I count dressforms to go to sleep.
- I’m so crafty, I repair everything with hot glue.
- I’m so crafty, my post it notes have bling.
- I’m so crafty, I have Joanns on speed dial.
- I’m so crafty, I have to break down at least 10 delivery boxes per week for recycling.
- I'm so crafty my license plate says Sizzix.
- I'm so crafty, I carry Mike's coupons instead of cash.
- I'm so crafty, I have my paycheck direct deposited to iamroses.
- I'm so crafry, I have my husband's paycheck direct deposited to two peas.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Sharing a little crafty humor. Some jokes I wrote.
Here is a sneak peak of a cigar box that I'm working on for a swap hosted by Jade at JadedStudio's Super Secret Squirrel Sisterhood Society. The theme for the swap is 1920s fashion and the theme for my box is Little Black Dress. CoCo Chanel popularized the LBD in the 1920s.