Monday, July 9, 2012

I Am Roses July Challenge - YAY!

I Am Roses is hosting a challenge for July, and the challenge for this month is to develop a project using a sketch designed by Arlene and your I Am Roses blooms.

To view the sketch and all the official details of the I Am Roses July challenge, please visit the IAR challenge blog at http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/

If you have a Tuesday Morning in your neck of the woods, then you may know they had some terrific deals on Graphic 45 paper recently. So I super stocked up and decided to use some of that paper for this project. It's a cover for a vintage beach-themed mini.

Super fun creating this. For the flowers I used:

White Paper Roses

Hydrangea Flowers in White Large and Mini

Small White Gardenia Curly Petals

I live in New Jersey and the Jersey Shore is just 40 minutes away so this will be a fun place to record memories of my special sunny fun-filled days down the Jersey Shore. My favorite shore town in Jersey is LBI, Long Beach Island, and it's a fun place to visit if you ever should get the chance. And guess what. The have the best CRAFT SHOWS! Lol. Some really terrific artists share their creations there, and you can see and pick up some cool stuff.

But one of the first pics going in the album is a photo of one of my fur babies enjoying the new kidde pool I purchased for my dog kiddos. Here it is:


Rock LOVES the kiddie pool. And I love the action shot of his enormous ears flapping. His breed is a Boxer, and they are fun, happy dogs.

And here's another one where he's chillaxin. :)



LOL. Summer is THE BEST. And I cannot wait to see everyone's submissions for the challenge. As always, the IAR Design Team created some beautiful projects to get you inspired, so be sure to check out their creations. The list with links to the team is on the right of this page, but you can also see photos on the challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and stay cool.

2 comments:

Velma said...

The photo of your doggy is priceless...just sitting there enjoying the water in his swimming pool. I love it! Hugs, Velma

MyTeddyboo said...

Thanks Velma! I do treasure these photos. Rock loves his "poolie" and uses his head to head butt me out the door to fill it up for him. LOL.