Thursday, March 1, 2012

March I Am Roses Color Challenge

Hey crafters, it's officially March, and it's time to get your green on with some gold and glitter too. LOL. :)


I Am Roses is hosting a color challenge for March. Make and submit a color challenge project and you will be eligible to win. One lucky winner will be picked to receive some fabulous I Am Roses flowers. Details are listed below: 


*Contest Details/Rules:

  • Contest runs Mar. 1st - Mar. 23rd (Ends 11:59pm PST)
  • Colors - Green, Gold & Glitter (St. Patrick's Day or Spring Theme)
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products (Any project: Card/Layout/Tag/Altered Item)
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be picked by Design Team and announced on the I Am Roses Challenge blog
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “March IARCC”
  • Participants will leave a comment to the official blog post at the I Am Roses Challenge blog, and leave a direct link to their project. Please note: leaving a comment on this post/my blog with a link to your project will not enter you in the contest. You must leave your comment and link on the official I Am Roses Challenge Blog. You can access the IAR Challenge blog by clicking here.
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge blog


Members of the I Am Roses Design Team created a number of projects to help inspire you. Here's my project:


I created a vintage St. Patrick's Day card using the Printery collection which has lovely vintage green tones. At the center of the card is a fun window cut that I made with one of my new Spellbinders dies by Heartfelt Creations. I fussy cut images from the paper collection and some vintage St. Patty's Day images from a digi download that I purchased on Etsy. For the gold, I spritzed the card with some shimmery Lindy's in Gossamer Gold. For more shimmer, I applied glitter glue to the Shamrocks and the little pink flower vines.

And for the flowers, OMG, I went with IAR minis on this card to make a big impact. They are absolutely ADORABLE. I used the:


For the details, a photo of the yummy IAR prize pack, and to see the lovely creations made by other designers with the I Am Roses Design Team, visit the I Am Roses Challenge blog by clicking here

Have a happy day and good luck!

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Love your card, Amy! That image is awesome, too! ❤