Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Paper Upgrade Options Available

Hi everyone! I'm really excited. I recently added several new paper lines as a paper upgrade option when purchasing die cut album kits in my shop.



Prima Almanac (sample sheet above)
OMG, this vintage collection with lovely pink hues is to die for.



ColorBok Victorian Parlor (sample above)*
I love this new collection. I just cut a dress form mini album kit for a friend with this collection, and it looked so lovely. The collection would also look great with the Boudoir, Teapot, Eiffel Tower, etc., mini album kits as well. *Please note, I only have the 12x12 paper as an upgrade to a chipboard kit purchase in the shop. The picture above shows some embellies, but I do not carry those.




Recollections My Favorite Things (sample above)
ADORABLE. This collection is very French and very FUN. I just cut a Storefront kit with this collection, and the paper and the die are MFEO - made for each other. This paper also looks terrific with the Eiffel Tower and Boudoir mini album kits.



DCWV - Tres Chic (sample above)
This collection IS tres chic and it would look terrific with all the mini album kits from Boudoir to the Eiffel Tower to Dress Form to Storefront.

No comments: