Friday, January 13, 2012

Pion Pizza Box

I made another mini pizza box with crafty treats for a special friend using my treasured Pion Design papers. The papers I used on my box are from Pion's For Father collection. It is a wonderful vintage collection with masculine elements perfect for men and boys. But I also used them on this non-traditional and girly Valentine's themed box.

For the image on my box, I used the Romantic Gwen stamp from Some Odd Girl. Isn't she just adorable? Her little dress, shoes and bow are paper pieced using paper from the collection, and I colored the rest of Gwen with my Copic markers.

I also did a video of my box and in the video I share the 6x6 Pion papers I recently ordered so you can get a closer look.

2 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is adorable, take care, Doreen x

Theresa ~ Pion Design said...

Sooo beautiful ♥