Friday, January 20, 2012

I Am Roses Love is in the Air Contest

Love is in the Air at I Am Roses which is hosting a new challenge. Create treat bags, boxes or goodies with a Valentine's Day theme.

For inspiration, I created two treat boxes.



First is a Be Mine Box that holds some yummy goodies for my TL (true love). My TL likes Snickers best LOL. I used the gorgeous pink daisies from I am Roses on this box as well as .5 inch rose, a pink cherry blossom and some brown black rosebuds.




And because I cannot stop making pizza boxes (would someone please take my die away?!), I created another pizza box featuring a cute new stamp from The Greeting Farm and the My Mind's Eye beautiful Blush collection papers. I just love the red/white cherry blossoms and the red gardenia petals on this box paired with a big brown gardenia and some white .5 inch roses.



For contest details and more inspiration photos from the I Am Roses design team, check out the I Am Roses Challenge Blog by clicking here.

And here are links to the flowers I used in my projects:









No comments: