Saturday, January 28, 2012

Girly Gorjuss Valentine's Day Card

I received my new Gorjuss stamps from the UK the other day and was inspired to create a super girly Valentine's Day card using my beautiful pink roses from I am Roses and my new white rose leaves from IAR.


The Gorjuss stamp is called Sitting Pretty and she's a doll. I also used some silky pink ribbon, a really cute LOVE stamp from the dollar bin at AC Moore, some crochet lace from Joann's, a pink bloomer from Making Memories and a cute little cupid charm. I also used my new Tim Holtz Butterfly on the Edge die which is a really cute die.

I just love Valentine's Day projects. This is such a fun time of year to be a crafter.

Here are links to the I am Roses flowers I used on the card so you can check them out:



Classis White and Pink Roses

White Rose Leaves

Soft Pink Open Rose Buds

Soft Pink Semi Open Rose Buds

White & Pink .5 Inch Rose


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Artistic work i can see in here ,Its looks Pretty Especially the little doll's image......
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card