Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ho Ho Yummy Mini

I have a fun new mini album to share with you. I created this kitchen recipe mini using the paper collection by DCWV called Mrs. Claus' Kitchen. What an adorable paper collection!!! All the flowers I used in the mini are from I Am roses. Links to the flowers I used are below toward the end of the post.

This mini was created using a custom die that I designed with Accucut to create a kitchen mini album. And since this is a recipe mini, I tucked recipe cards behind many of the stove die cuts of the album as I popped up the stoves to use them like pockets. I either created the recipe cards using my Tim Holtz On the Edge Tab die or I cut the cards out of the paper collection. This paper collection has both blank recipe cards and cards with real holiday recipes on them. YUM! This design leaves lots of room where I can tuck away cards and fill them in with my favorite holiday recipes.

I also had the chance to use my new Spellbinders Dress Form and Tim Holtz Distressed Doliy dies in this mini. OMG, those dies are total MUST HAVES!

Here are some photos of the interior pages. I hope you like the mini, and thanks for stopping by my web site today.









I Am Roses Flower Links



























2 comments:

Arlene said...

You really know how to ROCK the mini albums, Amy! This is no different... i LOVE it! It's so perfect for those Christmas cooks! ❤

Anonymous said...

amy love your christmas mini as usaual you make the best minis ever cant wait to see whats in store for valentines day i so hope to own one someday keep on inspiring girly lots of love
Heather