Monday, August 22, 2011

Parisian Cigar Box & Mini for Pea

Here are some photos of a cigar box and mini album that I made for Pea at Whimsical Endeavors. It is Parisian-inspired, and I used the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper collection, which is an all-time favorite of mine and Pea's.

Pea loves Paris, butterflies and dress forms so I wanted to include those elements on her box. I used my custom-designed dress form with metal skirt from Accucut, and it's decked out with I Am Roses leaves and flowers. When I created that dress form, I wanted to be able to entwine flower vines and leaves through the skirt because I thought it would look so pretty. I also used my Spellbinders die to create the butterfly, a frame that I got from Michaels that I accented with a bow made from seambinding, a dress form cut out from a Hambly Screen, an IAR rosebud (sooooo pretty - love these!) and Eiffel tower charm dangling from the bud. I also used a Recollections flower from Michaels and two Prima leaves. I covered the box with lace to make it look soft and romantic.



And here is the mini album I created for Pea. I used the fan shape die from Sizzix (really cute and elegant die), and bound it with some beautiful tea dyed silk ribbon. I hope Pea likes her box, mini and goodies!


1 comment:

PEA said...

I can tell you I don't just like them, I LOVE THEM! Thank you again Amy.
Pea