Saturday, August 14, 2010

Copicabana

I am so excited..... I took the plunge and ordered my first Copic Sketch markers! YEAH! I have about 34 markers on their way that were very carefully selected after spending several hours reviewing color charts and Copic tutorials on YouTube. I really wanted to get just the right "starter" colors for skin, hair/fur, clothes, flowers, leaves, etc.

Of course, with my new Sketch markers, I also needed the Copic storage cubby (pictured below), some Gina K paper, which is one of the papers recommended by experienced Copic users, and several Greeting Farm Stamps!



I just {heart} the Greeting Farm stamps!!!! They are super adorable and one of the reasons I wanted to try out Copics. I particularly adore the Cheeky Glamour and Fleur Anya stamps -- doesn't everybody though?! LOL! I used to do decorative painting back in the day, so Copic coloring seems like it will be particularly fun to try.

No comments: